View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 23:11   Link #51
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i didnt read it like that. my assumption for the whole moon's eye plan would be madara's disillusion with the uchiha and just other ninja in general. he sees himself as the best ninja ever (and arguably he's right) but nobody followed him and jumped when he said jump. he's not a very good leader and it bothers him. so seeing as how he cant encourage people to do what he says, he is now trying to force people into doing what he wants with genjutsu. of course right now he is sidetracked because he is having fun fighting and above all, madara is just a bloodthirsty warlord.
this make me hope that the author gives us some more story about the sage and his sons...you know, the story madara told obito in the dream room. the stuff in bold sounds very much (to me at least) like the storyline of the elder son who wanted to rule by might. he doesn't get chosen because he wants to force people to follow him. hell, he could have originated the whole moon's eye plan as his means to rule if chosen. (then he leaves the instructions on that tablet when the younger son proves more worthy...) yeah. is this all madaras doing or is he following the game plan of the elder son? not really sure if it adds to the story though...