View Single Post
Old 2010-07-25, 06:05   Link #1098
msg

A bit of game spoiler.It's related to the anime and haruka of some sorts.Hope it's ok to post this.
Remember haruka second episode where she mentions that she had to rush to meet the two guys that wanted to give her a confession but in the end she rejected them.Most likely shes talking about this two guys.The one on the left and the right -
Spoiler:

@id555 - it lools like an expensive jewelery, pen or watch casing.the other looks like pouch imo..But it does look like a stone, precious gem to be exact.

As for the game, the only omake i know is that you can listen to the voices of all the characters again by choosing three characters (see above hidden spoiler tag)After choosing you can click to anyone of those three to listen to their "voices" again.The other one is the heroines Bgm.There might be more idk.Have to check them out with all the rumours flying about the game.Haven't finish the game yet.

Anyway on to the topic -

The way i see it, this anime reminds me of a chemistry class i once learned.What happen if you mixed this to this base chemical and so on.It's all Chemistry.haruka x Junichi pairing looks odd to some people but their chemistry looks "perfect" for each other .imo.In fact all the girls have a a perfect chemistry to Junichi even if it looks odd.As for the side characters, they all seems to represent an extreme range type of character.Kundere, yandere etc...i find them more fascinating than the heroines

Anyway next arc is kaoru - Junichi's rough love
msg is offline   Reply With Quote