View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 16:19   Link #39
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Never thought Mayuri of all people would be the one to figure out Daru is Suzuha's dad. She's a lot smarter than she looks, and she seems to be gifted with a good intuition. The father/daughter reunion was so awkward (call me "Papa" ). And damnit, I really wish Suzuha had told us who her mom is. My money is still on Feyris.
I'm with you on that one: both on the fact that my money is also on Feyris and the fact that she kept that to herself and we're gonna be left speculating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The second part of the episode was really sad. I'm really glad Okabe managed to fix his mistake, and at the same time, Suzuha's life. I suppose it's safe to assume she accomplished her mission this time around, given that she didn't kill herself and the divergence number changed. A shame she didn't live long enough to find out she succeeded (partly at least)
Don't want to play devil's advocate but I must: the simple fact that she went to the meeting would be enough to make the divergence meter change so those numbers (as of yet) only tell us something changed and not that it was for the better.