View Single Post
Old 2008-06-23, 16:53   Link #1053
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post

The reason why they show Kallen bounded up and gagged like that is the exact same reason why they have the camera angle shot directly on CC's butt when it's CC's mouth that is doing the talking.
Maybe CC is talking out her ass? She has all those strange Geass powers. Who knows these days, right? >_>'
Actually the sad part of what I've just said is that out there somewhere there probably IS an anime where this is true... *Sigh*

But anyhow... Seeing Kallen bound and gagged the first time was one thing, but this second time was a little humorous somehow. It seems like this is becoming her thing. If I got bound and gagged as much as her I would probably start to welcome it. You say fans enjoy that kind of fanservice, I say Kallen could possibly start to enjoy it too.
Married life with Lelouch could be interesting huh?

I don't think Kallen has any ill feelings about getting captured. Her feelings for Lelouch put her at ease knowing that he got worked up and claimed he would come to save her. I don't know about her father doing as much, but Lelouch certainly will try to save Kallen somehow. I guess we should've seen this coming though. The, "When this is over, will you come back with me to Ashford Academy?" scene sort of predicted this event. Lelouch had to go back to Ashford alone. Tear tear... q_q
@ Tenken below me: Lelouch isn't just her night and shining armor. He's also one of the only guys who's actually seen her naked! You think she'll let him get away with that? This is payback, he doesn't have a choice BUT to save her!