View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 12:45   Link #120
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Oh? I apologize, I figured the next lines would be involved with "Inbreed" or "Moonshiner".

I really haven't left West Virginia, gone to Maryland and Ohio once or twice, but those were pretty short-lived visits.

I've only see Little Ceaser, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Mcdonald's, afew Chinese restaurants, Ritchie's Pizza house, and a certain steak house whose name unfortunately escapes me at this time...

Nothing but Mcdonald and the local Chinese restaurant and Ritchie pizza house for me. Never seen a Bojangle, if I have I must have forgotten. Also, for the record, I apologize again. In most cases the context of that sort of sentencing was followed by a string of stereotypes. Gomen.

.... I apologize.
Well you have suffered the loss of one of the most indulgent fast food phenomenas of the south. I mean cajun fried chicken breasts in buttery biscuits, sweet tea so sweet your teeth feel like they rot(in a good way), dirty rice, awesome fried chicken that kicks the Colonel in the mouth. I mean the south may have terrible ties to horrible things in the past but man soul food and bojangles are just that good. I actually feel sorry for you because man bojangles is seriously one of the best fast food joints.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote