~Omedetô~

Ow lol saw it on Sankaku :

Spoiler for Cosplay !:

Spoiler for Cosplay !:

In addition :

Music & Fight :

Article from another site :

Quote:
Zombie first-person survival shooter Left 4 Dead and its sequel have had their share of great mods. We’ve seen a recreation of the battle of Minas Tirith, an add-on that turns all of the zombies into Teletubbies, and the grand spectacle that is Nude Zoey. But this highly improbable mod surely takes the cake by allowing you to play as the lovely ladies from the anime K-ON. In a mishmash of bloody gore and animated moe (dare I say guro?), this mod feels so wrong, but oh-so-right. Since the Japanese aren’t particularly known to play FPS games, we can only assume this to be a boon to all the weeaboos worldwide.

In retrospect, it’s a miracle that nobody thought of this up until now: the last mission of the Dark Carnival campaign — in which the four survivors play a concert in order to attract a rescue chopper — seems to lend itself perfectly to the K-ON girls. Screw the Midnight Riders, I want my fix of pubescent high school girls playing feel-good J-pop! While the mod doesn’t actually change gameplay, K-ON 4 Dead makes up for it in sheer comedic and novelty value. Imagine the unintentionally hilarious friendly fire altercations! Coach Mio!

Azusa is Zoey. Load up either No Mercy or The Sacrifice (which feature the survivors from the first game) to play as her.
They invade L4D

Damn need HoTD too!

If you want the mod : Enjoy ^^

Quote:
2) Put the file inside Steam\SteamApps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons folder 3) Run the game and look at the Addons 4) If the K-On! addon shows up there, it means you're good to go. 5) Have fun
Ps : i know that it'll please SaintessHeart

Last edited by -Sho-; 2010-10-18 at 07:10.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote