View Single Post
Old 2011-03-05, 07:33   Link #254
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

So been at it for a good few hours and going great but I do have 1....I gotta admit major problem with this game.
Something I've always hated is when developers create something that works perfectly fine and probably ever only needs updating or some small improvements in some areas but when the 2nd ver comes along they end up completely butchering that great creation with whatever daft ideas they have.
And something like that has happened here, I'm really not liking the menus here.
I like to switch between using the buttons and touch screen regularly, just a habit I got but with B&W I can't really do that.
Touch screen is barely used for the menus and even for scrolling texts. I don't know if my game is faulty but thats rather annoying.

I like some stuff like the ready menu, nice idea however not completely thought out properly cause instead of showing up on the touch screen where it really should, it shows up on the top and I have to use the D-pad.
Stuff like that can irk me somewhat.

Thing is I will rate a game on how good it is by how it's menus work(obviously not just that but certain games it can be a main factor, like RPGs, games that use em alot)

Other than that yea great game!