View Single Post
Old 2011-07-12, 18:02   Link #36
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Yeah, some people like this arc, me nothings out on that yet except I want this this little nightmare of an arc to end. I always knew that Ichigo had some problems and I somehow knew that he would have to face a scenario like this. I mean Ichigo to me is no better than other shounen male protagonist, despite some differences and similarities. Right now I'm feeling for Ichigo as he doesn't deserve to have his life completely go upside down and taken from him like this. Tsukihima still hasn't told us his motive, whatever it is, I choose to don't have to like him for it. And it will be sad if things go on and Ichigo loses everything, that will completely change him for the rest of his life.

It made me wonder if I was in a situation like that for real, I'd be disturbed like that too. Although of course I have to keep a level head to get out of this somehow, someway, but at the end of the day, I'd probably not be okay after a mindf**k, probably losing faith in myself and my friends who were affected though it can't be help if they were brainwashed. There always a reason for something, anything that else that could factor in to a person's motives to do what they did.

I feel awkward inside after reading that chapter, all I can think of is: "please let this nightmare end". Sure nightmares like this won't end that easily but it will eventually get there. Ichigo is in a nightmare that is kicking his a** right now, more than that, it is becoming an reality....and all he does is do what he can for his friends. There is flaws for his actions, but you have to give him a little credit for trying to be a real friend to those he made bonds with.

The fact that Ichigo's being made a "villians" make me think about a few times when a protagonist turned into a antagonist. There had to been something to cause that effect to happen.