View Single Post
Old 2011-04-19, 10:27   Link #130
Mirron

Send a message via AIM to Mirron Send a message via MSN to Mirron
I'm decently certain Yuuno could stop Graf Eisen with cartridge powered attacks, given how well he does with normal ones. It'd probably be difficult, but still. I am eager to see how that fight scene looks in the movie. As much as I loved season 1, A's had much better fight scenes compared to the first scene. Even the first fight of A's was better, at least from a fighting standpoint, than the climactic battle of season 1 (Nanoha vs. Fate, while not the last battle, still feels like the climax pretty much of the season). Still loved it though, but it was much better in the movie I felt, so A's should be even more wonderful.

I do hope the final battle isn't just them launching super attacks on the big bad. I understand with that much firepower you can take down anything just about, but it'd be nice to see them doing a bit more fun teamworking things. Plus it'd give Hayate and Chrono a chance to do some cool fights as well, considering they never really did much in A's originally.

I wonder how I got onto that random babbling. Well, whatever, all things others have said, and I'm confident, regardless of what they do, it'll be a fun and incredible movie. Just hope it isn't too short.
Mirron is offline   Reply With Quote