View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 18:14   Link #1225
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISighZ View Post
Am I playing this game the wrong way?
Why does it seem like everyone is able to beat it fairly easily.
I'm here struggling...Granted I'm playing hard mode.. but.. it is ridiculously hard..
I'm level 40 at Chapter 6(It seem impossible to win on some maps unless I get to higher level. On almost every map, I have to do multiple saves and reload and resave to keep characters from dying in order to win.
Am I missing something here? Or you all have the same trouble. It just seem you guys are able to beat it fairly easy.
I am like you, reloading every time someone dies and started the game on hard. If you roll back many many many pages ago you can read my struggles dealing with Eliza's attack and me being greedy on the 2nd last of Yuela's mission and getting my ass handed to me.

Make sure you are upgrading clothes: they unlock essential skills. The total cost of upgrading is ~120k per set: some even more expensive. Make good use of unit formation: Angelic Command is a big stat buff (and her song can Charm), Cover/Guardian increases survivability, use potions and the right equipment (mutated resistance necklaces are very handy from time to time).

Hard mode is supposed to be hard .
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote