View Single Post
Old 2012-08-30, 22:24   Link #460
Karakuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Playing with their feelings would mean he's doing it deliberately, which he's not. He's just not that kind of person. For Sachi, I think at that point in time he was more focused on survival and protecting the whole guild, rather than just one person in it, and he hadn't really settled into the game, whereas by now, he has to a degree. And as for his coldness towards Klein, that's not him being a jerk or anything, I think that's just him feeling guilty for abandoning Klein at the beginning of the game. Which is something that Klein's picked up on, and something he doesn't hold against Kirito anyway, from the looks of it.
I know it's because he abandoned him, and I never said he was being a jerk xD Even if he is cold towards him, I think pretty much every guy reacts the same way towards guys ( who are their friends ofc ), atleast I am like this, and my friends are like this.
But still, I think after episode 9 Kirito will show he does consider Klein as a friend.
And even after that I expect him to be quite cold towards Klein, after all, most men react like that...It's like...You trust your friend enough to know that even if you eventually have a fight, you know you'll still be friends. That's how I see this...but I'm not really a person who has lots of friends, nor do I try to make many...if they appear, they appear.
I'm glad I've got my best friends, we're cold towards each other, but we all know we're just jokin' around, and trust them as much as we can.

And yes, Asuna is quite the Tsundere/Yandere type, after all, most girls in anime who use guns/weapons and like someone, are always Yandere/Tsundere.
Atleast I've not seen one who wasn't Tsundere o.o''
Karakuri is offline   Reply With Quote