View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 14:24   Link #53
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I think it is supposed to be cat ears. But yeah nice spotting there, i completely forgot about chapter 8 and 12 part

Not sure about you guys but i totally enjoyed this series right now. ANyone know how the popularity in Japan?
I am enjoying this series too, especially the cute kid parts like this chapter and preschool chapters. Want to know the popularity of this series too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Just picked this up, I'm guessing the helper in ch 25 is a demon that got released in ch 8 (mirror/seal being broken) and the extra child playing in ch 12

Anyone notice Sue (the youngest child) seem to be a mixed breed? She has the ears and tail of a tail-person but the wings of an angel but not the halo (the ears are different from the triplets too)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karinvampire View Post
Yeah I'm assuming the class president (forgot her name) is mixed too and her triplet sisters. I guess the genes or something was more dominant..since they did show her father whose a cat thing.
They haven't shown the mother of the kids yet and I'm assuming she dead. Maybe the class president had different parents and the mother remarried the cat father. The triplets had his dominate traits and Sue has both features and maybe because of his hybrid mix breeding, she has poor health.