View Single Post
Old 2006-04-19, 12:46   Link #81
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST
Shaka, Dohko, Saga, Kanon and Shion would probably smoke him though...maybe Dohko would have problems with his psychokinesis but then again I can't see Myu taking a Rozan hyaku ryu ha.
The main problem with Myu is "catching" him since, like Mu, he can use Teleportation and masters Light Speed like all Gold Saints. 100 Dragons is indeed a kick ass blow but useless if it doesn't hit. That's not for nothing that Mu took time to trap Myu and made sure that he could not escape. And who else is able to do what Mu did ?

Quote:
Niobe did that to Aldebaran because he attacked from behind.
Mu was attacked from behind too... And even if Mu guessed what Niobe's attack is made of, I don't think he would have been able to stop it if he didn't have such techniques like Crystal Wall... To guess one's moves is good, but to be able to counter them is an other one.

Quote:
Same about Kaysa with Seiya, Shun and Hyoga; he attacked while they were defenseless.
Using his opponents' feelings is his way of fighting. It's coward but it's like that. He only takes advantage of their flaws... And he tryed it with Ikki but did not succed.

Quote:
Yes, to a point Camus had the surprise factor, but you have to consider that Shura had already attacked him.
Yes but there is one difference between Shura and Camus.
Shura did fight along side the Pope knowing that he was the vilain and betrayed Athena. Camus only fought to teach Hyoga the way to be strong enough to fight for Athena. He did never betray her.
That's why he was more shocked when he saw Camus attacking him. And when he saw Camus doing his Diamond Dust he said "Camus, even you...".

Quote:
As for Stardust Revolution, I really don't think it's his most powerful blow. It couldn't even kill Myu on his basic state. Starlight Extinction has killed anything it's been used on, though. Shion's Stardust Revolution, however, is a different matter...that thing IS powerful.
It's said that Mu's powerful attack is Stardust Revolution (don't remember the book, and even Okada in Episode G took it like that).
"It didn't kill" Myu..."
Well, Mu is a very pragmatic and carefull Saint. He knows that Myu is not the only specter (he already met Niobe) and that he would have to fight against them and against Saga and co. So I think didn't want to waste cosmos and did send only the power he though enough to blow Myu without knowing that it wasn't his real form. And the Stardust Revolution only crushed Myu's first form.
You talked about Sion's one but remember that it didn't kill Dôko. But Sion's real power is able to counter the 100 Dragons.
Same thing here, Sion held back.

Quote:
Finally, Shion's Crystal Wall, and we both know that he's more powerful than Mu, was destroyed by a 261 year old Dohko with his Rozan hyaku ryu ha, who was well below Shion's power at the time. The technique itself is just not that powerful.
Same thing here. I think that Sion did not put all his power in this Crystal Wall. He underestimate Dôko's strenght and thought that it would be enough to hold the Dragon's fangs.
If you read Episode G, you may know that Mu said to Titan Iapetos that Crystal Wall strenght is linked to his cosmos. The wall don't break as long as his cosmos is burning... and at this time, Mu's cosmos and the Titan's were at the same level... that why it didn't break.

Quote:
it was a mental blow, like his Gen ma rou ken (if that's how you say it, correct me if I'm wrong please, I only remember the translated version from the manga >.>), or Ikki's Gen ma ken.
It was not Genrô Mao Ken. Kanon only blocked Radh's moves by controling his nervous system... same thing that Mu does with psychokinesis.

I don't have time for the rest, I will answer you tomorow
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote