View Single Post
Old 2004-11-20, 15:08   Link #77
Sora_Midori
Whach You Lookin at?!

Send a message via AIM to Sora_Midori
Off Topic (kinda)

I get mad when people talk about religion in such a disgusting manner. Religion was basically put on this earth (which is now one piece of disgusting crap) to bring order and spiritual relief to the human soul. No matter what you believe in there is only one God. I personally do not worship any specific religion, I like to explore each one. So far, each religion has one message LOVE and PEACE.

Of course I will get negative responses because as humans we only wish to bring negativity to any subject. We thrive on putting blame on everything else but OURSELVES, we thrive on bringing down and breaking down anything that has some form of message of peace. All we want is to be right and superior. But, I believe that our end is near and we will destroy this earth, and it is in progress.

Anyways, on the holiday subject, we take anything and try to make money off it. I just hope people start to realize the real message and stop looking at it from other people's point of view.

Don't hate any religion, basically don't hate, you'll just bring more hostility to this already torn world.
Sora_Midori is offline   Reply With Quote