View Single Post
Old 2012-01-18, 21:55   Link #59
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
It's not about what chapter we're on, it's about how short a time has passed since Naruto started trying to win over Kurama. You'd have a point if Naruto had been trying all along and only just now finally succeeded, but Naruto only recently started trying. And considering he's supposed to literally be a ball of hatred, Kurama didn't put up too much of a fight.

My sole gripe is that it wasn't nearly as hard as you'd expect winning over the Kyuubi to have been. I have no issue with the way it was done, just with the speed at which it was done.
Think your missing one point tho is while Naruto may only have been trying very recently, Kurama has been watching over Naruto his whole life, he knows exactly the kinda person Naruto is and I think over that time he's "softened" up towards him depsite some scenes depicted during the course of the story.
Guess I'll put it down as Kuruma has gotten softer over the year towards Naruto but doesn't mean the anger and hatred is all gone but then with recent events, it pushes him forward in accepting Naruto and who he is and he comes around alot more than probably what he would have thought.

It's not one way with Naruto doing everything but in fact Naruto has actually been working at winning over Kuruma from the start of his life

This was a nice chapter overall and now finally set ups for something I've been wanting to see for a long time, just hope to god it doesn't disappoint!

...unlike the duo of Kakashi and Gai, sorry to say but they really haven't done much to impress me here, fair enough that I had high hopes and they are against powers outta their league but still can't help but feel a tad disappointed.