Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 11:51   Link #3768
zibi88

I guess oga felt this punch becouse of the previous fight with toujo and his mighty Chop... and oga took it without guarding himself and was pushed back... and Aiba hit him in the same spot so mostly its becouse of this oga was in such condition.... im kinda worried that oga will get his left arm broken the plave where toujo used his attacks

maybe this will be the moment where aoi gets to oga and shows some worried expression... becouse does Aoi want to win like that ? and get the title best couple with Aiba guy she doesnt love ;/ its quite sad.... if that happens oga will look at her even less...

Aoi is kinda at her own fault... she is way way too emberessed to express her feelings to oga... maybe she belives that when she wins oga will look at her more... and like his sister said to her "do your best" but I guess she would have bigger chance if she said clearly to him what she feels... and already told him that Kunie Aoi is her in disguise and not her cousin...yet she continues to lie ;/

she would have bigger chances if she was honest with oga... it would be nice if she had a 1v1 talk with ogas sister to learn more about ogas past

personaly I dont like Aiba there... he is WAY too pushy... aoi told him she is interested in oga and has feelings for him... he should accept the fact and wishes of that girl.... and not act like a horny stalker who doesnt listens and just thinks about himself (you will be mine.... it sounds like a damn rapist)

Aiba for me might return if Aoi confesses to Oga...and he rejects it at the end.... so she could move on....but till she doesnt confess he should be gone
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote