View Single Post
Old 2006-11-14, 07:52   Link #292
Axis
Yuusha-Oh

Send a message via MSN to Axis Send a message via Yahoo to Axis
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue View Post

5- when luffy ate DF , shanks was angry and his words at that time somehow indicate that he didn't have DF ability at that time (i don't know if he got any later) also it means he become 1 of the 4 great pirates without DF ability.

[/Spoiler]
Quote:
Nope, Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, because it is stated that Mihawk fought Shanks and Whitebeard and yet he still retain's the Title World's greatest swordsman!!!!
Shanks, seems to me as not really a swordsman. He... just doesn't look the type. Probably he just uses swords before getting serious and resort to a greater combat style. Besides, that sword of his doesn't really look that special.. just a normal sword or something. the swordsman we've seen in One Piece at the very least, know that better swords are good. (Except for hachi though.) Either way, Shanks might have lost at skill despite his possibility of possesing very brute strength in a swordfight.

About that, airblue... I don't really know much, but maybe that's just him not wanting Luffy to have all the inconveniences one has after eating a Devil Fruit.
Axis is offline   Reply With Quote