View Single Post
Old 2008-10-23, 17:55   Link #28
msuwildog80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Deathkillz, in fact if we look closer we would see that dere scenes towards Ryuuji doenst really exist or are very little. I guess we all got tricted by her getting dere about Kitamura. But when you look at her relationship with Ryuuji, then she is even worser than Louise.

Juts imagine how would Taiga act if she ended with such 'gift' as Saito... Pervert 24/7, can't cook, not tidy (needs Louise to force him to), thinks with his second end and is always ready to retort something bad back at you (while Ryuuji in most cases just smiles, understanding)...
You know, thats what I been thinking. Its not just that shes being bitchy and overall unpleasant. The anime has also shown me 0 instances of geniune chemistry between Ryuji and Taiga. I dont think they enjoy each other's company.. god knows that flying kicks cant be pleasant to give or receive.

In the novels, I always assume that if taken out the romatic undertones, Taiga still realizes that Ryuji is doing everything for her and asking for nothing in return. Here it seems that all Taiga wants is a slave.. it would actually make me feel better if she pays him for his services (makes him more realistic).

Also as mentioned above.. I can handle stupid situations with good casts... or good situation with stupid casts. But when you combine the two, it just makes you wonder..what is there to enjoy?