Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 11:02   Link #309
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
is it from the LN or just the flash series? if it was just the flash series then i don't think it canon and there were just one nyaruko in this Anime OP. and even if there were 2 nyarlathotep in the LN, i read somewhere that Nyarlathotep can have more than 1 avatar on the earth at once so Nyarlathotep maybe just split in 2 to troll Mahiro.
She identified herself as a Nyarlathotepian. The Japanese used when she said that, while I cannot spell it for certain, matches the meaning of her being a member of the Nyarlathotep species, or from the Nyarlathotep planet. She could be lying, but it seems unlikely given the nature of this series. This is a comedy, people, not a diabolical plot by the outer gods. Nyaruko is an alien. She works in the planetary defense organization. She went to space-kindergarten with Kuuko. She's on Earth to stop illegal activities of various sorts by other aliens who were also written about by Lovecraft. These things are all true because it's funnier that way. Stop taking things so serious.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote