View Single Post
Old 2006-04-19, 11:38   Link #64
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
There is a very good phrase I believe its called "We are not the best judge of our own character" and just what is "Unjustifieable" did anyone die because of her? Did she committe any wrong doing according to the LAW we live by set fourth by social contract? Well I'm glad you are living by such an out dated model of philosophy, saying its wrong to lie and the only reason backing it up is Kants arbitrary categorical imperative? He, one person simply put lying as unacceptable under any circumstance and the only reason is because Kant thinks its bad and the whole mass follows? I'm glad that humans are not so stupid as that. If a philosophy cannot be applied across the board in every circumstance then it is a flawed and usless philosophy, thats simple philosophy class 101 for you.

You will condemn yoursef first? Ha! BS. Not everyone look after themselfs? more BS. Know why? Because even those Martyrs would be long dead even before they can accomplish anything if they don't look after themselves. even their death, their called martyrs because they died for what they believed in, notice the THEY believe in part, thats selfishness right there. Why don't you donate your heart and lungs? After all your very selfless no? You look after only the good of others no? Then you ought to donate your interal organs because others need it no? Me degrading human nature? We do that very well already, read any history book and you can see how base we can become. For you to say you can judge yourself perfectly is the same as me saying that I am a God among men. In otherwords impossible.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote