View Single Post
Old 2008-01-19, 03:09   Link #39
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Wow was this show a huge let down for me. Being a KEY fan hearing who wrote it, I was expecting much much more. This was so bad! Nothing was as sad as it was supposed to be. Really bland characters for the most part. I can completely see Jun had set out most of the outlines for Kanon story for Naoki.

Not sure if the manga has a better representation, but the anime was not very good.

Characters were bland, uninteresting and had poor backgrounds. I could not like Matsuri, she was fake to me and had no charm to her. Aono was completely annoying in every respect. Her reasons to a point were worthwhile but then she suddenly changes in a blink of an eye.

Best characters Takeshi and Mayuko. There story would have to be more powerful than any of the others. If that were the main focus, it would have been a better series.

Music was acutually one thing that was good about the show I really enjoyed the OP.

Animation was odd at times but overall alright.

I just can't believe it was voted best anime of 2007 >.> it was so bad I can make a better story. Man.....this can not even compare to anything made by KEY.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote