Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 09:37   Link #1851
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
And Yukki falling for the whole "thats my parents" thing towards the end had me going.
\
I see a lot of people complaining about that. I don't really get why people can't accept Yuki doing that, and yet they can accept Yuno doing the same thing, but I guess pink and insane really does endear itself to a lot of people. Besides, who wants to bet that the next episode will just clear that issue up and then people will get annoyed at Yuki for another reason that will probably get cleared up in the subsequent episode? I don't know, it just seems like a minor issue for people to get focused on too much. More so when I think about the scene and go, "how would the audience want him to respond to that"? I guess they wanted him to just brush it off (when they don't want him dead, I mean), but honestly, I think that would just be confusing and out of character for Yuki, given that everything he did was to bring them back. He finally gets to see them again, and you know the rest.

Speaking of where the second Murumuru is, I could have sworn this episode said that the first replaced her somehow. Which means she did exist, but for some reason, isn't around anymore.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck

Last edited by Flawfinder; 2012-04-02 at 09:52.
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote