Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 00:39   Link #4088
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

I say that we should consider ourselves lucky that CR got ahold of the TV series to begin with. If we're lucky we'll eventually see DVD/BD releases...which I'd like to think is quite probable if XENOGLOSSIA is out.

The games? No chance, or rather, do we even want to see an oversea release? C'mon, iM@S dubbed in English? *shudders at the thought* IF by chance some company decides to attempt something like this then I pray that they'll leave the option of switching to the original JP tracks. Let's be realistic, they're not going to just translate the dialogue text and put the game out there with JP voices.

...well, maybe if they did...a trial DL version to see how it fairs??? C'mon, take advantage of the PSN, XboxLive. How 'bout it BandaiNamco?

...now moving on to talking about the upcoming Puchim@su anime.

Personally I find the puchidols to be just ADORABLE. Still waiting on the plush dolls BandaiNamco, GET ON IT. Seriously, that should've been idea #1 for Puchim@su merchandise.

I really enjoy the manga, even pre-ordered vol.5 with the bonus anime DVD already. I really like the gap between the puchidols' design and the other characters. The other characters are fairly "realistic" (on and off) in the manga, which adds to the comedic effect. The producer's head is a giant "P" and yet...it works.

The character designs of the anime is...questionable, or should I say "too cute"(?) in my opinion. Seriously, the anime looks like a fan made flash animation. Not saying it's bad but it's not exactly what I was expecting either. Ritsuko kicking in P's face(?) isn't as amusing as it is in the manga.