View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 21:45   Link #2134
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
The big thing about this chapter is Nanoha's addiction. Clearly smoking was not intentional so Nanoha has that little support to help her out. Catching it now should help her down the path because it is only a new routine. Since success is not overnight you can carry this through to the end of SbtB. You may not resolve the problem completely (Nanoha might still take some sort of meds to help her cravings) but you can show progress.
I plan on making it seem logical on how she gets through it ^.^ I have smokers who have tried to quit telling me how it goes. Same with Nanoha's reactions, I researched it before wrote.

Quote:
It seems that this little bump tested Fate and should reinforce in Nanoha's mind that she is there for her and will hear her out. Adding the reason why Fate eats so much was a nice little piece of depth I wasn't expecting. It makes sense though, you can be surprised the little things you can do to deal with some problems or in response of some situations.
Thanks, I came up with that on the spot so I'm glad it worked out okay ^^

Quote:
I find Fate's massages a unique gift to Nanoha. True, it is her profession (well....) but I see her doing something special, however little it is, that only her girlfriend can get.
Go Go Massaging!Fate

Quote:
At the end of the chapter I thought of something: It might be time for Nanoha and Fate to spend the night together (without sex). Should prove awkward as both girls figure out what an acceptable way to cuddle would be. If it's at Fate's apartment then Precia is bound to tease the hell out of her (and maybe some closet malfunctions). If it's at Nanoha's, dad is sure to keep an eye out on Fate. Then again, this could provide a way to build good relations between Fate and Nanoha's parents (which has been lacking): a good family meal, some chit chat, something to prove that Fate keeps her hands where Nanoha tells her to put them. Just some ideas.
......that's a really really good idea. I'll do that. Thank you ^^
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote