View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 20:48   Link #214
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
You're right! And guess what, Scar's already in the trailer. :P
So is Father. It doesn't really mean anything otherwise Father's VA would be on that list. Kimblee is locked up so the only way we are even seeing him is in a flashback by either Mustang or Scar. Unless this series is going to have serious pacing problems because the State exam, the resurrection part, and the Ice Alchemist are more than enough material for two episodes, I wouldn't expect any Ishbal flashbacks(unless Isaac is a veteran or something) for a little bit. I expect Scar to get into the first 5 but judging by the trailers we are only getting a glimpse for atleast the first few episodes. This debate is getting stupid as we are both arguing over whether a character is going to appear in an episode. Hell for all we know they could introduce Hohenheim, Sloth, and Greed in the first. Nonetheless it would be safe to say the first episode is the resurrection part and the State exam and the second episode is probably something like a case while their in Central. Scar is probably going to be in the third episode as I can see a cliffhanger being him killing Isaac at the end of the episode. This is all guessing though but I wouldn't expect Kimblee to be appearing till atleast the third or fourth ep.