View Single Post
Old 2008-07-09, 14:07   Link #2210
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Finally found some time and finished 11eyes. IMO it was pretty good though, I was expecting it to be better.

The story was good enough to get you interested but, the latter twists were like "OMG!" at first and then changed into a "huh? that's it?"...

Spoiler for For the twists:

So, even though the story has a lot of potential it lacked in execution. Kukuri's ending is the only one I actually liked and the best, her after story explains the events at the end as well as what exactly happened after the whole fight was over so, if you are playing this... Leave her route for the end!

As for characters... My favorite is Kukuri! Apart from her story being the best her character is just beautiful! Most of her sprites overflow with moe... I just wish they had included more CGs of her "Cyberiada" clothes.

As for the other characters. I liked them all but Yuka for reasons the one who read the game would surely understand...

I enjoyed 11eyes despite of everything. I recommend it to everyone looking for some action filled eroge. A 7.5 out of 10 in my book though, I'm sure it could have been a lot better.

Next: G-Senjou No Maou!