View Single Post
Old 2004-07-15, 22:35   Link #42
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sairon
If jiraya is telling the truth and isn't using sarcasm (which he doesn't seem to be) in episode 90, Naruto and the 4th have VERY diffrent traits.

I don't know how the 4th managed to stay on Gamabuntas head, but as far as we know Gamabunta could have allowed it, there's nothing which I recall that suggests that the 4th had to go through the same proccess as Naruto.

Also if you look at the picture of the 4th ( doesn't remember which episode that was ) it doesn't look like a young Naruto, sure there are similarities, but the face doesn't resemble Narutos very much at all.

You should watch that episode again, it IS stated that the 4th is the only one besides Naruto now to stay on his head while he tried to get them off.

Im not gonna bother arguing how much they look alike, because i feel they are very similiar physically.

Perhaps i should make my theory more clear. I never said anyone seen the 4th seal the kyuubi, in fact maybe thats why there are no cut scenes of it, because nobody was there to witness it.

Therefor if the jutsu backfired or didnt work right because it was a demon soul not a human, nobody would know that it was the 4th laying there when they found him. The 3rd would obviously assume he sealed it within a child.

Anyays another theory that i like is that the 4th and the kyuubi are sealed within Naruto. From what we heard from the 3rd is that after the jutsu is perfored both the performer and opponent are locked in battle inside the belly of death or something like that. So maybe the 4th is in him too, and just like how he has fox whiskers, some of the 4ths looks are implied on him as well.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote