View Single Post
Old 2004-09-11, 01:48   Link #23
biassj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procrastinator_CA
Just a hypothetical situation if Naruto fully loses control, the seal breaks, and Kyuubi in his full size appears. If that happens, Sasuke can do nothing but RUN!!!

I can think of four people who at least stand a chance of defeating/re-sealing Kyuubi:

1) Shukaku (the monster withing Gaara)---a beastly battle that would certainly destroy the surrounding environment. However, Naruto in his untransformed state managed to 'defeat' him (just woke up Gaara). Therefore, Shukaku must take extra care not to wake Gaara. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 50:1

2) Kakashi---can only defeat Kyuubi if he learned the Death jutsu from the 4th Hokage before he died. Also he was willing to fight with Kyuubi during their excursion in Wave Country. Knows 1000 jutsus. However, untils I see what his other 990 jutsus are, I'd say not very likely. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 225:1

3) Jiraiya---taught the 4th Hokage. He learned the Rasengan from the 4th, so it is possible that the 4th has also taught him the Death Jutsu. However, he also has an array of jutsus on his own, including Underworld Swamp which may immobilize Kyuubi. He knows Naruto very well. Easily immobilized by women (who says Kyuubi cannot henge!!!) Odds of Defeating Kyuubi: 10:1

4) Itachi---wants Kyuubi. Acknowleged that he may die while completing this mission. Not much know about him. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 21:2

When did Itachi say he might die?
biassj is offline   Reply With Quote