View Single Post
Old 2012-03-23, 11:12   Link #723
LC
Shocking Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post

Somehow.... I wonder I do wonder what if Hagani was genderflipped...

No, scratch that. Male Rika would be one of the most disturbing characters ever.
I've been thinking about a gender-flipped Haganai as well, it would be interesting. I think that Male Sena's advances on Male Kobato would be disturbing as well. (Heck, they already are. )

As for the chapter, I'm liking Rika more and more. She's so straight-forward, and I wish she wasn't considered a side character.

"...She'll betray me... I just know that woman is going to betray me later..."

Yozora makes me sad sometimes. After ten years of assuming that her only friend betrayed her, no wonder she feels this way about people, even though Kodaka didn't do that really. She has to learn not to expect the worst in people. She's been carrying this problem for years, and, really, she's the most emotionally damaged character of this series. There's a lot of potential for growth in Yozora, and that's what makes her interesting.

"I've still got a chance to make it work with a stupid, friendless yankee in the real world!"

I hope she does, but Kodaka is getting on my nerves with his feigned ignorance of what's going on.