View Single Post
Old 2007-09-03, 17:50   Link #50
Hamachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Zero Force View Post
Another thing to keep in mind is things change, this world we live in gets faster and more hungry to see new stuff. I think if they kept the Gundams at a realistic level too long it would get boring too soon. People like to see new stuff and not the same old moves again and again. It goes for anything really, whether we want it to or not stuff will change for better or worse.
Yes you are right, changes can be exciting but I think gundam hasn't change from the "heroic-godly" type for so long.

And let's lay off the technological stuff from now. Another thing (rant) i have found about gundam is the pilots' age. Kira was 16 in GS and 18 in GSD, all 5 of the W pilots were 15/16. Garrod is 15 (?) Usso was literally a kid... Judau was 14! Domon, suprisingly, in one of the wackiest series was 20. The main char. in 00 is 16 i believe.

My point is, most of them aren't even old enough to legally drive a car can pilot gundams, and destroy a bunch of adults in their prime. I know some of them have super human abilities (NT, Coordinator) and their MS may be better at some point, but come on... Couldn't they just raise their age by 3-5 years at least?

I not saying I hate gundam, and that i want to pick out every failure possible. Look at it as a suggestion.
Hamachi is offline   Reply With Quote