View Single Post
Old 2010-07-26, 15:05   Link #14598
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Isn't "love" that bit that makes you see people in a better light?

According to what Okonogi said, since Ange lacked love she thought Eva was a terrible and hateful person. However with love she could see Eva in a different light. The same love allowed Ange to see Kasumi (arguably a twisted and psychopath hag) as a pitiable person victim of her own circumstances.

The contempt you feel for shkanontrice without fully understanding her situation is what I'd call "lack of love", following Okonogi's and Ange's perspective.

It's not like I don't understand your pov, but my pov is different. Basically I turn it the other way around to say "because you judge shkanontrice as despicable you refuse to accept it", this can work as a metaphor of "without love it can't be seen".

But the other way around is not so straightforward, I mean it's "without love it can't be seen", not "with love you don't fall for traps". This "love" is meant to make us see something, but nowhere it was stated that "love" will prevent us from see something.

Anyway theories that claim that Shannon and Kanon are actually (physically) trying to kill each other how are they better? The things you listed are very trivial sins compared to murder.

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2010-07-26 at 15:17.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote