View Single Post
Old 2011-09-08, 12:34   Link #27
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Does it mention anything interesting about Aigis? Like why she's participating in this tournament? I'd imagine that's probably a secret to reveal in the game itself but just making sure.~
Nuh uh. From what I gathered from the PV (Since the official site hates me I swear. 5 mins of loading and not budging. ;v; ) there is no indicator why she participates in the event. :x
Quote:
So Teddie is only SUSPECTED to be the one holding the event huh? Could this mean a bigger baddie hiding somewhere behind the scenes? I wouldn't be surprised.
Highly suspected. I mean, it's not like the team will do a RAGE-FIST-CUFF TEDDIE even if they heard "Kuma" from the TV program and even if Teddie is wearing M. Bison-esque garment, won't they? (Hint: Nakama )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
It's not like its a lie =V
Bu-But...!!

... Okay, actually the siscon part is a truth. 8Db I wonder if ArcSys is the one who made the PV though--the fab fans meme are there even when they introduce Yousuke and Chie
Quote:
According to the website, it takes place in Golden Week or so. Souji* probably went to visit or something.

*Prefer this name really.
... Shoot me for not remembering the Golden Week part. orz

And you're not alone in there, me likes Seta Souji name more too ;w;

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote