View Single Post
Old 2007-04-30, 10:05   Link #187
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Episode was good. Nothing special aside from the Project F revelation, but good.

Is it strange that I cared for the transformation music 100 times more than the sequence itself? Though I've got to admit, Subaru's henshin was pretty nicely choreographed and storyboarded...considering she stole them from mecha shows.

I love the new A.Is and their interaction. Especially Subaru's and Teana's. They sound Engrish-ly amusing enough, and it looks like the start of a nice chemistry. Though I have a feeling Teana's relationship with C-M will eventually go downhill...

Strada is cool, but the A.I, aside from the nice "Expro-c-sion" voice, isn't anything special yet. Same goes for Kakurikon.(sp x)

Elio-Caro was nice. Nice touch there with the Sailor Moon-ish floating sphere with the pair of love birds inside hugging....Well, Sailor Moon was a kiss, but they LOOK underage so that's good enough.

Caro's flashback = proof that we need more MIDCHILDAN TRIBAL BACKGROUND. Yes, Yuuno, I'm looking at your shady family of artifact/Lost Logia diggers, and Caro too.

EVIL BAD GUY SHADY ORGANIZATION EVIL SECRET EXPERIMENTS YUS YES YAS.

Giving Fate more background revelation => DADDY TESTAROSSA DEBUT. I won't accept anything less.

Elio's from Project F as well...Well, for all the other-guy-related-stuff StrikerS is not living up to my wishes for, they seem to be slowly inclining towards Elio possibly being more special than he currently is. Adult-form plz. :P

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.