View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 16:44   Link #46
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
Don't forget, when Minato used the reaper death seal, he took half of the kyuubi's chakra with him. So if Oro can infact revive all 4 kage's i think either Minato will himself have some Kyuubi Chakra, or it will be restored to the Kurama (as if he doesn't have enough already)
yea exactly. i think it would go back to kurama and serve as a power up for naruto and perhaps some of the alliance when they need one again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i really dont understand how this is suppose to work. i mean to summon the death god is certain suicide (at least that what we have been shown).
well yea. i'm assuming the scroll would contain a different method.

Quote:
so some extreme sealing prowess would be needed to get to the former hokages in the first place which is why i think they may be in Uzushiogakure (perhaps even to speak with an elder uzumaki). at the very least sasuke doesnt know where they are so they are not in konoha...
its not that he doesnt know where they are. he's asking if they are at the right place. also it was shown they are in konoha. they might be on the outskirts (it looks like the old uchiha village to me) but wherever it is exactly, it is in or right around konoha
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote