View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 07:28   Link #52
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
why... I thought we're only joking when predicting Obito's true intention is because of Rin... but Kishi actually choose it and making it come true...

I suddenly lost interest in this battle... but everything change when Madara enter the scene
now, I think we should be patient and watch what will happen in this 'final climax'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Well, that was...hilarious. All this for a girl? Really Obito, really? Ah but wait, I remember you being such a massive troll beforehand so anything coming out of your mouth I'll take with about 3 tons of salt. Until we get some 3rd party confirmation, I'm just going to laugh at the irony that Naruto of all people is telling Kakashi that he'll hear the sob-story later.
To be fair, Nagato tried to destroy the world simply because his dog died...oh, and Yahiko. So, it's not like we haven't seen this exact same storyline already in this series. Honestly, since the storyline is already so weak, now we know for sure that Talk no Jutsu will work.

Still, I have to love when Naruto asks "Who is he?", more or less validating the argument of how unimportant Obito was to the story. And now that Madara is on hand, that means Kakashi and Gai will defeat Tobi, further cementing the fact that Tobi=Obito makes the character irrelevant to the main story (which features Naruto).

Oh well, thankfully Kishimoto decided to just show the fight instead of cutting away like I assumed he would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Well, Guy can open his eight gate, but he will die that way. B is injured right now. So Naruto is the only powerhouse there right now.
And they have lots of problems against Tobi because of his annoying technique, it's kinda difficult to kill someone if you can't even touch them.
They already know the trick to defeating Tobi (and its relatively easy to do...if Kakashi has the chakra), so the fight could be a lot easier than you've imagined.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote