View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 18:42   Link #1113
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HearT] View Post
...........ok. Unzen only said 'ichi ichi ni ni yon san' etc twice. then the rest of the time they were speaking in normal japanese. The lips didn't match the voices if you noticed, cause they were trying to represent they were speaking in the 'number talk' but they really weren't.

Why the heck would they be speaking in English?

edit: every line that had the Japanese subtitles underneath was spoken in regular Japanese, not the number talk. Which is why I said it was weird. But I guess you need to know Japanese to notice it? In the end it doesn't really matter. I was just pointing it out cause I thought it was kinda weird.
FYI I know Japanese, so I can tell the difference between numbers and actual words. They didn't sub the first line she spoke because her unique language was unknown to the audience at first. They then started to sub the number talk from that point so the audience actually understood what she was saying. Now unless there was another broadcast with a different audio track that didn't have number speak and we both watched different raws, something isn't right here.

EDIT: Hell, even the VA of Unzen's sister tweeted something along the lines of never having to recite so many numbers in her life. Can't find the link right now but yeah.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote