View Single Post
Old 2006-08-16, 09:59   Link #119
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Soldier
It depends on how you look at it but what have you got against Athrun he wasn't that bad in destiny. How would killing him have made GSD better Shinn was good in the beginning but you can't say that you were pleased with how his character turned out in the end. They completely gave up on character development and reduced him to a mindless attack dog following Dully and Rey without question. you can't tell me you felt that this was a satisfying end for his character if anything they should have either fixed the problems with him (Which probably would have been impossible considering how they butchered his character) or they should have had him die in the end that might have made a little more sense.
When Athrun is with ZAFT I have nothing against him. When he has the IJ I hate him. If Athrun died there would be no stupid IJ. I don't see the piont in having a invincible gundam like the IJ. The Same with Kira and his Strike Freedom. I was starting to like Athrun at the begining. He was cool and had a badass gundam. For me Shinn's character was fine at the end. I would rather have him like that then to be with Team Kira. I would have rather had Athrun die in place of Hien.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote