View Single Post
Old 2010-01-23, 15:29   Link #567
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Especially if the power behind it is enough to knock a man in the air and out of his freaking clothes.
He hasn't start rage yet though when he threw the trash bin, so the impact is not as strong I guess. Also, gg's sub used the word "blamed", but the CN sub I watched used "framed", and either one implies that Izaya has one up on Shizuo in the past regardless, so ... just something to think about.

Izaya looked the least monster-ish among all the strongest cast right now if you ask me. Knife's badass, but Shizuo, Simon, Celty all seem to be physically stronger. If anything, he seem to want to avoid Shizuo if possible, and dare I say he even faltered a bit upon seeing him (instead of looking smug like I-can-eat-you-whole-if-I-want-to, he had a semi-weak smile instead).

Izaya definitely seem to be the most brainy with few combat skills, but i wouldn't consider him supernatural just yet, especially I can't consider Simon anything but just normal.

On a totally different point, anyone disappointed that Shizuo's somewhat acquainted with Celty? Was hoping they hate each other or something so we see some epic fight. As invincible Celty might look, physical combat seem to work somewhat still against it.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote