View Single Post
Old 2006-01-02, 01:37   Link #106
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^And I'd never use Fukuda as a sheild...but the S.O.B. did say his official stance on Kira//Clyne faction side was that they were not acting in accordance with any justice and were very selfish overall (Maybe he wanted me to feel this way, doubt it though)...While I could really give a hoot about what he says i do feel like AA/Clyne Faction didn't operate in terms of any true justice and just ran around like a chicken with its head cut-off indiscriminatly causing choas without any clarity...It's still unsettling to me that characters I truley cared about and geniunley championed (including Lacus) just a series ago (in SEED) give me a feeling of disgust and distain now...I couldn't even believe myself, seriously...As they set off to space to stop ZAFT all I could think about is how I sincerly wanted the AA and all it's members vaporized by Reqiuem...How I wanted them to taste the wrath of ZAFT for their omnipotence and series-stealing shananigans....For their hilarity in explaining why THE DESTINY PLAN was so evil based on no evidence...I just wanted all their ideals crushed...To embrace the coldness of dead space...I can't believe that could ever happen to me...I can't name one show I ever watched where the second season I was just totally against everyone I loved and cared about in season 1...It's really an odd feeling...