View Single Post
Old 2012-06-12, 11:24   Link #3190
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Just DLed the demo for ROBOTICS;NOTES onto my PS3 off of the JP PSN.

This game had my attention for some time now. New game from 5pb. that takes place in the same world setting as Steins;Gate, only 10years later from the events of it. Not to mention the fact that the game isnt out yet and its already scheduled to be aired as an anime on Noitamina this October-(ish).

Then theres the fact that the appearance of Tennouji Nae has been confirmed.
That cute little girl from Steins;Gate is now quite a sexy young lady.

*she doesnt appear in the demo, I've just seen her in magazine articles, etc. of the game.

The demo did enough to pull you into the world while leaving a lot of things unanswered.(Well thats the intent of making a Demo/Trial version so...)
In the demo you basically get to see the story through two of the main characters' perspective, Kaito and Akiho. You get to play up to the point where they enter the Hobby-Robot tournament to save the Robo-club, where they carry on the task started by Akiho's older sister from nine years ago to make an actual sized Gunvarel (a robot that appears in a legendary anime in the world of ROBOTIC;NOTES) robot.

There were a couple of short anime and CG cut-ins that were actually quite nice and made DLing the game worth it. You also get to play the in-game game, "Kill Ballad", which was very simple, just enter the specified buttons within the time limit. VERY easy in this demo version since you have about a whole minute to enter 5 buttons in most of the situations. I hope that in the actual game that its more challenging with more buttons and less time.

...*checks wallet* Hnnngh~, I really want this game now. orz