View Single Post
Old 2013-06-22, 19:53   Link #51
Deathscyther

I gave the episode a 9/10 because of the party and because Kyousuke openly admitted that he's in love with someone, which basically tells us that we'll be working towards an ending with that girl and not some open-ended harem ending. The episode could have been much better though. Most of the Ayase scenes felt a bit rushed, but sadly this was to be expected with the sheer amount of story they still have to animate in the last 4 episodes. I liked how they animated the kiss on his cheek though. Very cute. The ED was very good as well.

Kanako turns out to be a really fun character. She's really honest with her own feelings and loves teasing others. Too bad that she didn't get much screentime during the first season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Some words for Kirino: I was very content how Taketatsu Ayana voiced Kirino's intervention in the quarrel over who gets to take care of him. It really sounded like 'Don't prevent him from coming back to me!'.
I agree, it was really well done. She sounded really desperate there. I think it was mixture between jealousy, anger and fear. Jealousy and anger because she couldn't stand all the girls fighting over him and fear because she's afraid that he'll fail at getting an A because of them, which in turn means that he won't be able to return home. Kirino waiting for him outside the school gates after he finished the mock exam shows just how much she misses him.