View Single Post
Old 2008-02-11, 17:03   Link #134
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Are Aiko and Nobuse done? I don't quite get how she suddenly exploded last episode after having been with Nobuse for so long.

But omg, I got blown away by episode 6, this is the first time I've ever felt teary eyed from anime, Hiromi's delivery was spot on perfect even if we saw it coming from a mile away.

Does Hiromi really like Shinichirou? She seems so ambiguous that I'm totally confused. Aiko likes Shinichirou but I really don't see her asserting herself as a candidate for gf. She also has to deal with the fallout from what she said about the sweater. Noe doesn't seem to care either way, she seems to just want him around rather than a romantic partner.
I don't know if they are done or not, but it seems that is possible. We will have to wait till episode 7. I really hope that they are done. If nobuse still wants Aiko, he needs to really win her love without the help of Shin. that is why they relationshioship was not working, she just caved in to Shin and didn't get with Nobuse on his own merits.

HE was going the perfect and attentive boyfriend, but sometime that is not enough.