View Single Post
Old 2006-02-14, 23:11   Link #8
BakajinSama
Patron of the Bewildered

Send a message via AIM to BakajinSama
Talking Ah! Forbidden love rekindled!

Honto omoshiroi! Honto amai! Honto tanoshii! At long last, after all my trails and tribulations, all my suffering, I find sweet, sweet reunion!

PurpleLightning-san, you were my inspiration. When I thought all was lost, you came along and renewed my hope! Alas, I could not locate a suitable site from which to download coreavc, but it did lead me to find something on Download.com when I searched, and I downloaded the Cole2k codec pack. This ended up solving my problem. While I cannot say with any expertise that this pack is the best out there, it did solve my problem and I haven't found any others. I may hope that this is the end of my codec troubles, but alas, I know better. For seeking anime that is truly worthwhile is a battle, and yet one I would commit to gladly!

To all those who looked upon my plight and were moved, and indeed to kind and warm-hearted PurpleLightning-san, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! The King of Fools is truly moved!

I swear now that I shall forthwith frequent these forums with the utmost intent to bring such joy to others as I feel right now. I remain ever yours, my kind and sweet subjects, the Patron of all Bewildered. Be well, my light-headed people!