View Single Post
Old 2009-05-10, 21:43   Link #17
Justin Kim
*Artist

K-On! is sure to inspire future musicians. I am a classicist on the piano. I mainly play classical songs by famous composers, but occasionally if I like an anime song, I will transcribe it on the piano or just practice it with the sheet music people have already posted up on various websites. So technically I also play famous songs by artists in our modern world today such as Coldplay, One Republic, and Keane making covers of there songs on the piano, and usually anime covers for various shows or mangas I liked that had a soundtrack.

What K-On! Really makes me want to do is start multimedia keyboarding with an actual band or composing multimedia sounds, so I get the effects of 10 or so instruments in just one keyboard by adjusting the settings and telling it what to do.

This show really makes me envy those KORG keyboards some people can buy. I would love to have a KORG but as of the moment I am kind of stuck with a Yamaha Semi-Grand piano T_T.