View Single Post
Old 2007-04-04, 00:26   Link #256
JediNight
キズランダム

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes View Post
So now why teh hell in the world would she need to consume 2 catriges to blast a hole thought a roof?????

I thougth ofve many different excuses but none would fit logicaly at all.... In the end the only logical conclusion i coudl come up with was that it looked "COOL" for the weivers and if it looks COOL that it goes in.

And I'll end my post on the Raging Heart vs Racing Heart topic. The website and external sources to the anime it self might refer to it as Racing Heart. But from season 1 all the way to Season to when ever Nanoha or and otehr character refers to it they always very clearly say Raging Heart. There for the problem for the difference lies somewere in between the voice acting and the people providing the external to anime imformation. And I'll leave it at that and conclude by saying I'll use the anime name before using the external source name.
Anime is a form of entertainment, the "Cool Factor" is a large part of action in anime. If you have to ask why, it's generally because "it looks cool." This is the first episode of the season, so they want to hook viewers with some cool magic effects.

And about the Raging/Raising Heart topic: We've already answered why Raising is correct a few pages ago. It has to do with how the Japanese romanize their words. The words raging and raising sound IDENTICAL when pronounced in Japanese phoenetics. Raising sounds like "razing" ... and in Japanese "zi" is pronounced "ji" .... hence you have "reijingu haato"

QED: YOU'RE WRONG.

PS: USE A SPELL CHECKER ON YOUR POSTS, MY GOD....