Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2008-09-25, 13:39   Link #1209
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
And I think that nr.00 and nr.01 are the same person which is Miya... she was one full grown sekirei (or rather non-sekirei) her number might be 00 but she awakened as first one from the rest so they could give her nr.01 as ker code.
Miya case is very interesting in many points, first of all because of her power.
and after, His situation, because she seems to be a sekirei like the others « when Homura says she’s like a mother she answered "why not like a sister ? my activation is not so far from everyone."
but some characters like matsu start to put a doubt on it :
“ he (asama takehito) took the only adult who strickly speaking isn’t a sekirei “ and in the bath scene with Kuu she hasn’t her sekirei crest ( if his ashikabi is dead it’s natural )
Tsukiumi said when minato winged her “ you’re my ashikabi and it will be on this crest until the death of one of us". That which means if the ashikabi dies the crest disappear…
, but she hasn’t been include in the sekirei plan ( I mean if she is a sekirei and she didn’t have an ashikabi the third stage will not be able to start )