View Single Post
Old 2005-12-27, 22:26   Link #5
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus
Heh, I don't come to the forums too often, so I didn't see that thead . But I did a search and didn't find anything, so I thought I'd post it. I didn't even know there was a forum crash .

-I'm trying to get enough enough strength too. The strength and health tranfers over to the new game if you use loaded data from the end of the game, so I'll probably end up beating the game like 4 times to get up there. The strength bonuses from the colossi should be more then enough after that.
Oh I thougfht you knew becuase you were always making sure the Playstation brand was not tarnished in the versus threads.

And you could play over the game 4 times if you really like it but their is away to get the max Grip bar on your 1st playthrough but it takes some effort all you have to do is EXPLORE you can find alot of fruit trees and white tailed lizards. And here is a Tip if you did not notice or figure it out yet thier are white tale lizardss at every save point.
mxg is offline   Reply With Quote