Thread: Ginga e Kickoff
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 23:07   Link #144
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Reika and Kouta always had that ship-tease going on between them, what's with their slightly mentor-ish relationship. I'm skeptical it'll develop into something more, but it's always nice to see something some fanservice like Kouta being the only person recognising her new look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
However, on top of that I'm also rooting for Erika x Aoto, lol. Just because Erika has already thrown so much of herself into it. It's really demeaning to be treated like just a fangirl, I think. I'd be much more happy in my respect for Erika if she actually got somewhere.
This. I'm initially all 'meh' over Erika x Aoto, but seeing Erika's investment into it kinda makes me want to see her efforts rewarded. It doesn't help that their less dense friends are 'kinda' shipping them.

I feel bad for Shu though. I still kinda like Shu x Erika, and it felt to me at the beginning that any romantic-ish development would've come from Shu's growth/maturity as a player, captain... with Erika bearing witness to that, and growing to like a changed Shu. ( by the end of the series )

But noooope.

I mean, it's still not out of the question... but at this point, I'm not sure if throwing Shu into mix of Aoto and Ronaldo~sama is beneficial to Erika's character.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote