View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 08:38   Link #97
novalysis

I'm trying now to imagine how a Genderbending of Little Busters would look like....

Methinks that it would be a rather unique Otome VN.

Kud and Komari as Shotacons, Anego and Mio as Bishounens (and Anego being the closest to a more standard Shoujo Male Protagonist, among the rest of the Little Busters), Male Haruka serving as the Butt-monkey Prankster. And Rin the most Androgynous of the lot, who is both quiet, introverted AND hot tempered simultaneously with a love for cats. (And, in other routes, the joke would be that Rin looses a member of his Harem to the winner of that route).

Or, Alternatively, Rin would have Kyousuke's personality, while Female Kyousuke has Rin's personality. While we are at it, the original Little Busters would revolve around a close knit Four Girl Group, with a Charismatic Boy, Genderbent Rin at the center of it all.

So, Kyousuke becomes the Shrinking Violet, Kengo becomes the cerebal Tomboy, while Masato becomes the "idiotic" Tomboy. And trap Riki, a girl suffering from Narcolepsy with Zettai Ryouku worthy of a Tsundere, with a character that some times crosses over to the Kuudere, while being an excellent Deadpan snarker, and every bit capable of trolling if she wants to.

In ten minutes, I've sketched an outline for the "Genderbending of Little Busters". Please shoot me.

By the way, I think we need a LB Fanfic thread, and perhaps a Genderbending Thread for all those trap Rikis. And talk of Genderbending Little Busters. Please?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote