View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 23:06   Link #279
Team Rocket Elite

Pretty much all of the expected winners won and advanced to the main tournament.

Neko from K Project used to look like she had a good chance to make the regular season but her prospects have faded over the last few weeks. Even Shiori, who beat Neko, is a bit below the border of bring strong enough to qualify.

Suguha's performance was a bit disappointing even though she advanced. She didn't beat Aria by as much as I thought she would but I guess Suguha is still one of the stronger characters in Nova.

Rin and Kudryavka did well against Shinka and Eru. While they aren't as strong as Clannad or Kanon characters at their peak, the Little Busters really have improved a fair bit from where I originally thought they would be.

Nagi loses out against Kyou and misses the regular season for the first time ever and allows Kyou to keep her perfect streak intact. Holo just barely manages to keep to dream alive against Ikaros. This will be Holo's 6th year in the regular season but I have doubt that's it'll be a particularly good season. Nagisa has some trouble be also keeps her perfect streak alive. Unfortunately, Mikuru can't do the same. Mikuru will miss the regular season for the first time ever.